Our Wedding Coordination packages are custom-made with our DIY Brides in mind. With your wedding planning in full swing, PLS Coordinate will make sure that your wedding day is perfectly fabulous and exactly as YOU have planned it to be.
Wedding planning can be fun; we want to help take the stress out and leave the good stuff. After hiring PLSCoordinate to assist on your wedding day, we will offer guidance and support all the way through to your special day.
PLS Coordinate stands out from the rest. From the moment you hire our team, we start working with you to assist with your wedding day planning. Even though we are handling your big day, we want to be there every step of the way, so we will do monthly check-ins; guiding you and assisting you as your wedding day gets closer.
PLS Coordinate is your Wedding Day BFF!
"More Help Please"
- Coordinators depend on guest count
- 10 hours of coverage
- Present for: Rehearsal, Pre-Ceremony, Ceremony, Reception, & Send off
- Excludes: Teardown
- A resource for all of your wedding related questions and concerns
- Two week Takeover
- The point of contact for all wedding vendors
- Executing the wedding rehearsal (max 1.5 hours)
- Distribution of boutonnière & corsages
- Overseeing set up and ensuring your vision is executed with excellence
- Managing/directing ceremony & reception entrances and exits
- Management of the day of timeline and cuing appropriate vendors/individuals for each scheduled item
- Unlimited communication including emails, scheduled phone calls & text.
- Two week takeover
- On-site visit and walk through / planning session.
- Create and distribute a “day-of” timeline and execute timeline
- Introduction confirmation calls and texts with all vendors the week of the wedding to finalize and schedule change and timeline.
- Communicate with on-site vendors and personnel during set up and wedding.
- Work closely with the wedding photographer to ensure timeline coordinates with photographer package.
- Ensure your wedding day runs smoothly and stays on schedule based off themaster timeline.
- Work closely with DJ/music for ceremony, reception schedule.
- Make sure all vendors arrive on time to venue
- Communicate with bride/groom/wedding party/family members day of.
- Coordination of all the scheduled events on wedding day.
- Wedding Packet
Partial Planning + Day of Coordination Package $2,500
Perhaps you have already secured your ceremony and reception venues but you need some help finding your other wedding vendors. Or maybe your Pinterest board is full of planning and decor ideas, but you just need professional guidance on making it all come together. Some brides need a little more D in their DIY. Some brides need more than just a “day of” wedding coordinator, but not quite a full wedding planner. If this sounds like you, than our Partial PLS Planning Package is made for you!
The Partial PLS Planning Package includes up to 10 hours of consultations; decided by YOU the bride on whatever help you might need. From finding the best deal on wedding entertainment, to recommendations on florists to how to choose the perfect photographer, this package is customized by YOUR wedding planning needs.
A LA CARTE SERVICES THAT CAN BE ADDED TO ANY PACKAGE:
- Additional Consultations/ Week takeover $100
- Additional Assistants $200 per person
- Additional Hours of Coverage $100 per hour
- Clean Up $350 ( even if it's within 10 hrs)
- $150-$300Venue Flip or Chair Move
- Catering: Starting at $15 per person
- Bartenders: $300 Flat Fee plus $100 tip jar